Monday, April 7, 2014

ha! what a joke!

JAN 7, 2013

That was the date of my last post to this blog.  I also boasted about how I was going to "fervently re-write" for the following weeks and if I received enough comments asking for the original, I might "think" about posting it.

HAHAHAHAHA

How pretentious and self loving is that??  If I am begged enough, I MAY share the complete shit I vomited out the first time before you ever got to this beautiful piece of perfection that you are now looking... OH WAIT...I never got around to editing it or taking it offline.

OOOOPPPSSSIIIEEE!!!

Well, that just goes to show how on my shit I am and am NOTTTT. LOL, Oh well!! Cest le vie! or however the fuck you say, That's Life, in Frenchy.  Which reminds me, most of my roommates, and subsequently, friends, for the last couple months are FRENCH!!! WTH, mate!!??


IDK... I'm getting sleepy... TBC...

No comments:

Post a Comment